After I Do....
Are you pondering what to do with your beautiful wedding gown after I do?
- How about making another bride's dream come true? Why store it under your bed when you can just sell it? It's a win-win situation when you consign your gown, veil and accessories at Royal Bridal and earn 50% of the agreed on consignment price.
- Only gowns less than 2 years old and are in immaculate condition are considered; so don't wait. Consigned gowns are discounted 25% to 75% off original retail price.
- Consignments are taken by appointment only.
- Items taken in on consignment must be in pristine condition and, if previously worn, must be dry cleaned within the last three months, (dry cleaning receipt must be attached). **Royal Bridal can provide cleaning services for a fee.
- Bridal gowns & Accessories must be less than two years old at the time of consignment. We may make some exceptions for plus size, petite sizes, and couture gowns. If you are not sure, book an appointment and come and see us. (We do not accept bridesmaid, Prom or flower girl dresses for consignment)
- An original sales receipt must be presented at the time of consignment to set the consigned agreed price. If sales receipt is not available, Royal Bridal will recommend a sale price.
- Individual consignors will receive 50% of the consigned agreed price upon sale of the items.
- All consignment fees are due by cash or card only. No checks.
- Dresses that don’t sell within 12 months will be returned to the consigner.